Sunday, June 17, 2012

June 18th - 22nd

Just for fun, we will be doing a special this week!!

photo credi

The 10th person to place an order will pay only $5.00 in shipping fees regardless of the size of their order!

You can GO HERE to see what we have on hand, or you can have anything on this site special made, just for you and at no extra cost!  {except for the bar soaps...those will be first come/first serve until our next batch.}

Simply send your order to me {Angela} @ 

searching4hiddentreasures @ gmail . com

and I'll send you an invoice via PayPal.   

I will let you know if you are the 10th person to place an order and I will announce it on our face book wall!  Be watching!  I'm excited to see who will win! 

You can join us on Face Book to keep up with all of our discounts and offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment