Monday, March 26, 2012

Easter Egg Lip Balm



Super Cute!  
What little girl wouldn't want her very own lip balm inside an Easter Egg??  And when she opens it up - out pops a sweet little chick!  Very colorful, and the best part ~ they're completely organic and very good for you!  No chemical or artificial ingredients!! 
 Only $4.00 each!

Great for Easter Basket fillers, parties, or Sunday School gifts!!

If you're planning a party, you can special order 6 of these little guys for only $20.00.  That's 1 FREE lip balm!  Or, you can order a dozen for $40.00, which gives you 2 FREE lip balms!  You pick the flavors - chocolate or vanilla and how many of each!  

To order, you can contact me in the comment section below, on my Facebook page, or email me at searching4hiddentreasures@gmail.com!  Order soon so that we can get these made and shipped out in time! 

I can't wait to hear from you!! 

This post is linked to:
Encouraging One Another

5 comments:

  1. These are SO cute!! I love this idea...you are very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you link this one up tomorrow on 'EOA'. I would love my readers to see these :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! Thank you! I never thought to link up with this site before. :)

      Delete
  3. This lovely, light, crisp lotion is also infused with Shea butter and Vitamin C and E.I use body butter. It's the best fareness in the market.Relay, it is won my mind.I am satisfied.

    ReplyDelete